Last Updated: June 2020
- To provide the Site and the Services, it is necessary for us to hold and process certain personal information about you including, but not limited to, your name, gender, age, contact details and email address. You agree to us collecting this personal information. We take reasonable care in keeping this information secure and preventing any unauthorised access or unlawful use of it. All personal information is processed by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
- From time to time, we may ask you to provide some or all of the following: details of your name, your company number and/or trading name, address, telephone/facsimile number(s), e-mail address and credit card or other details. This personal information will be stored together with other information we hold such as your IP address, email content and photos you may upload to the Site and any additional information you may provide to us or which we may derive from third party sources from time to time. This information will be used by us (and our necessary service providers) to provide you with the Services and other activities associated with them. You agree that we may use your personal information as follows:
- To verify your identity and record;
- To facilitate our provision of the Services to you;
- To analyse use of the Site; and
- To keep you up-to-date with new features, products and other services which we think may be of interest to you.
- We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature.
- We may collect Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). We not knowingly process other Special Categories of Personal Data, but may incidentally process such data including relating to your sexual preferences if you reference such information in free text boxes in any advertisement.
- We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
- We will only keep your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes for which that personal information was given to us. Please note that, in the event we sell our business to any third party, we may share your data with a prospective buyer and their advisors, and we will transfer your data to the buyer for the purposes of continuing to provide the Services to you.
- Please note that, from time to time, we may transfer your personal data for internal business purposes to locations outside the European Economic Area. Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe. For further details, see European Commission: Model contracts for the transfer of personal data to third countries.
- Where we use providers based in the US, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between the Europe and the US or if they have entered into an appropriate agreement with us or have in place suitable policies.
- We may also disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe that disclosure is necessary to comply with any applicable law or to defend our own rights or property, or to safeguard others. This may involve disclosing the information we hold to NUM (National Ugly Mugs) or to enforcement agencies if we believe that you are using the Site to engage in criminal and/or illegal activity. NUM may also choose to disclose this information to law enforcement agencies or other security service to comply with any applicable law or if they believe doing so will safeguard others.
- The Site is intended for audiences over the age of 18 and does not plan or intend to collect data from those under the age of 18. To respect the privacy of underage persons, those under the age of 18 should not provide any data on the Site.
- Contact Information:
Data controller: Kitty Kiss Ltd
- You can unsubscribe from our marketing emails simply clicking on the link “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of the email.
- You can delete your profile from the Site by email@example.com.
- If you want to stop using your account temporarily, you may ‘deactivate’ it. Your data will be saved by us in order for you to re-access it as and when you wish to reactivate, or permanently delete, your profile. We will use reasonable endeavours to delete your data. However, even after you remove your data from your profile or delete your account, copies of your data may still be viewable and/or accessed on the internet to the extent that such data has been previously shared with others, or copied or stored by other users or to the extent that such data has been shared with search engines. We cannot control this, nor do we accept liability or responsibility for this. If you have given third party applications or website access to your personal data they may keep that data to the extent that they are allowed to under their own policies.
- We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.